Monday, August 11, 2008

New Theory

This past Summer I've gained the nickname of "Janey" or "Janey Pie." It's not like my friends who sometimes call me that, it's my sister and brother-in-law who somehow permanently only know me as "Janey" now.

The first, most logical theory is that this has resulted from Jordan always calling Vilja "Ville" or "Ville Pie," so Vilja, in turn, calls everyone else some type of pie. And from the beginning, Jordan has always called me "Janey" - probably thinking that's how he'll warm up to me. Yeah right. Haha.

And my second theory: The two love birds were married two months ago. I assume they're really happy, and due to such joy, they call me "Janey." Seriously...if they were always in a rut of some sort, I'm sure I wouldn't even have a nickname.


this is hilarious


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that a real game?

little mrs w said...

hahah YES! it's from the 70s!

Travis said...

Ebay- RIGHT NOW!!!