I'm HERE! I've reached BYU and settled in within the first day, basically... haha.
Well, classes don't start until next week, but Orientation has been going on for the past few days. It's been okay... mostly boring and tiring, so I have missed most of it, but some events are fun when I run into a ton of my friends.
It's the weirdest feeling knowing that this isn't just another trip to Utah, but I'm staying here. I haven't lived here in 10 years!! I'm back home :] The environment here makes me so happy, so I haven't had a hard time at all... yet. I hope I won't. haha.
OKAY welll I've got things to go do - the life of a college student, right?
Oh yeah.... I love running into tons of people I know. It's awesome and just makes each day happier. haha or better, I suppose.
4 comments:
Brandon thinks that the Provo temple looks like a birthday cake.
that's a pretty agreeable statement.
Wow, looks very similar to my college dorm room. So glad you are there safe and sound, and I hope you had a fantabulous first week of school!
Politics aren't interesting?? ;)
haha no... they're not.
Post a Comment