
So I didn't make it. I wasn't bummed at all since I went with the expectation to just have a good time and learn. It was a wonderful audition. I had two friends, Hanna and David, come watch to support me, and like 7 other girls from my dance class there, too. It was awesome. I just LOVE seeing the talent people have, especially when they share it. And I love the mistakes we can make just to prove we're human, but the beauty we create to prove we're much much more.
Anyway, the following week I was babysitting my cousin. My aunt's neighbor came over to bring me some ice cream. I realized I had met her before and forgot she was a dance teacher in the modern department. I knew I had recognized her at the auditions and it all connected that night. I asked her she remembered me - the girl with no pants and a shark shirt. She did! And she just invited me to join her dance group! Oh how excited was I. :D Pretty much an awesome blessing.
2 comments:
let us know when your performances are!
I don't remember the exact dates, but it will be around the end of February! :]
Post a Comment