Monday, November 2, 2009

Disney Princesses




If I were ever made into a Disney Princess, I would be Snow White:

I am pale white.
I have naturally dark hair... sometimes people think I've dyed it black when I lived in Boston. that was actually just my lack of seeing the sun.
All my best friends are guys.
I could die from eating an apple. No lie. I am allergic to applies, along with many other fruits and vegetables.
I enjoy spending time in nature and I like animals.
I do have a step mom, but she's no way near being like Snow White's evil step mother. Not even close.
I like singing around the house.
And finally, I am waiting for a prince to come.

2 comments:

Melonius said...

are you really that allergic to apples?? I had no idea.

the little mrs. said...

YUP! I am I am. And many other fruits and vegetables. It's a terrible curse.