Thursday, November 5, 2009

Funny Story

Yesterday while I was with my friend, Tara, we were talking about challenges in life and what not. I explained to her how much I just want them to go faster and get to the lesson. I impatiently want to understand everything already. Don't worry, though, I'm grateful my patience is being tried.

Well, we ended up being our silly selves and jokingly started yelling, "Just give me the lesson! I want the lesson!" (enough of the problems... haha)


Here's the ironic part:

Today in my dance class after dancing my teacher pulled out a book to read to us. She usually has a book or object lesson each week for us to apply. She explained this was a book she usually never read to her dance classes, but felt prompted to over the last few days. The book was titled "The Lesson."

1 comment:

Whit said...

Don't you love when that happens?
XOO