Monday, November 2, 2009

Hoping for Hydrangeas

I think I randomly decided a few weeks ago that I love hydrangeas.
I hope someday to see billions and billions of them.
I realized they are similar looking to rhododendrons.
When I lived in Massachusetts, I had several rhododendron bushes outside my house.
The flowers were beautiful and the bushes were enormous.
Hydrangeas, though... I think I like better.

This is another one of those really random posts that I thought would be cool if I could make it super meaningful, but decided I don't have the thought capacity right after taking a nap and only wanting one thing: food.

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Jane, you make me laugh. To go along with your random post...

I had a gorgeous hydrangea bush (?) in my side yard. Spencer cut it down to a stump to do some pipe work and I was so sad. Oh but it's now growing back! Lovely. :)

the little mrs. said...

Haha :]

I'm glad it's growing back, I will have to come visit when it's in full bloom.

Melonius said...

You can come and visit my hydrangeas when they bloom.

the little mrs. said...

I'd love to see them!!