Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Funny Story - I'm so diligent


Last night I had to sleep on the couch in our family room. My sister took my side of the bed and her leg took the other. I didn't care too much so I just let her have the bed since she had just flown into Toronto.

In the morning, around 7:30 when my mom woke up, I was dreaming that it was time for family prayer and it was my turn to say the prayer. It was pretty clear in my dream and I was praying for the missionaries, my family, and that Jordan and Vilja would arrive safely. When I ended, I opened my eyes to see that no one was there. I was really confused and turned my head around to find my mom standing behind me asking, "do you always pray like that?" She thought I was being lazy and praying laying down... Actually, I was just being so diligent in praying that I prayed in my sleep.

No comments: