(this reminds me of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
(This reminds me of my friend, Paul)


These pieces here are by Adam Ford. For almost a year now, I have gone to the art section of the bookstore and looked at the pieces on display and for sale. I have bought two pieces for other people, but I haven't gotten myself one yet.... I really need to, but I can't get myself to do it because I don't need them. I need to just do it someday before they no long sell them.
I bought this princess and the frog picture for my niece, Hannele, for her first birthday.
This is Mercer Mayer.... I've always liked his art (not the Little Critter art as much, though)

And I just found this artist: Sarah Mensinga (LIKE!) (Joao Lemos is also good with comic art)
And this is just random that I found on google.
OH! oh goodness I'm finding more and more I love - I love art hunting!







No comments:
Post a Comment