Thursday, June 3, 2010

August is the month for marriage

Well, I had a post a while back for my multiple engaged-to-be-married friends, and another one of my dear dear friends got engaged this past week, so here's a better post. Besides my best guy friends, I've only got a few close girl friends who aren't getting married this August. Unfortunately, I can only make it to my best friend's as I am her little bridesmaid, and need to work the rest of the month for school. I'm actually a little disappointed that I can't physical show up to support my other friends, but I hope hope hope they know how excited I am for them and how much I love them. This is a time worth being excited for - a new adventure ahead!

I hope with all of my heart that these men who get to keep you know they are some of the luckiest men. I hope they've done their best to deserve you because your beauty exceeds more than the mind can imagine. I look to each of you and know you're becoming queens you're meant to be.

I hope you love and care well for your soon-to-be spouse and remember how you feel now and work to keep that feeling throughout your marriage. I hope you'll work hard through all of it - have hope! Keep aiming towards your best potential.

Of course I am quite jealous, but not enough to keep me from being overly-excited for you or looking to you as an example.

I love you all and thank you all so much for your great friendship through the years. :]

Here are some good photos (sorry it's not everyone):


And a song :]

No comments: