Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ESTOY MUY EMOCIONADA

{I am very excited}

Why?

Because.

In a week my mother is coming and we will be driving to California and will spend time there for a week.  It's time for the Jolley-Stone family reunion that has been a tradition since my grandmother was a young. We go every three years and I get excited every time. I'm excited to see all the California friends and go camping, hiking, swimming, etc. etc. I am however, very NOT excited to drive from L.A. through the Grape Vine to Fresno. I hate the Grape Vine - there's always a fire, so there's always awful traffic in an awful desert. . . Oh well, I suppose it's worth the trip.

The other thing that is very exciting is that this trip is always the week of my birthday. Basically, it's a huge party for me (just kidding) with a ton of relatives (there are at least 130 first cousins).

There will also be a ton of babies - I'm quite excited since there are few children to play with around here.

Anyway - I'm excited. (enjoy the photos from my last trip to Dinkey Creek!)

No comments: