Friday, June 11, 2010

I have to admit...

... that sometimes I love getting emailed quotes from Church (Daily Gems) just because they fit well with what I've been thinking about during the day already or things that have been going on in my life. It's neat how often it can happen, but today was especially funny in my mind. Before opening the email, I pretty much thought the title of the inspirational quote in my head already: "Everything will be alright."

Thanks to the Gospel, this message is a most wonderful reminder through life - no matter the circumstance or challenge all will be well and you can be happy and at peace. 

This reminds me of my Fall Semester when I had to remind myself constantly to be patient because everything would be fine. I was walking home one morning from the temple around this time and had "Come Come Ye Saints" stuck in my head. I LOVE this song - so much - because I know "all is well, all is well." And this strengthens my love for life - for all the ups and downs that help me grow into a better person. Face your challenges with courage knowing that there will be an end filled with joy - that is what makes life so beautiful, in my eyes.

No comments: