Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Someday I am going to do this...

Today at work, one of the directors took me out on a little field trip/adventure to get our department's car cleaned. It's been a while since I've gone through a car wash, and I'll admit - it was pretty exciting to go through one again. Haha.

We had the car windows rolled down, and luckily I reminded Bob just before the water sprayed that he needed to roll his up. The thought of us being soaked from having the windows down made us chuckle and then I told him, 

"I think someday when I have kids, I will purposely go to a car wash and roll the windows down for a bit,"
"Jane, I could see you doing that."
"Oh, I definitely would, especially since, with kids, my car's interior will probably be dirty anyway."

We chuckled even more. . . 


I'm excited to never grow up at heart and torture my children with the best memories.
And I love that my director thinks I'm funny. 

No comments: