Saturday, July 17, 2010

Best Two - wait - Three Days

So to sum up this week: Amazing.


 



After being so excited that I got hiccups - I met up with Jon after work! And we hiked Rock Canyon for four hours until we ran into a sign that said "bear country." 
We went to dinner at a place called Wallaby's and put our hands on the wall.
Then Jon was kind enough to let me re-watch "The Young Victoria" since he interrupted my first time watching it. 
We played Mortal Kombat - I want that game.
And then we walked around campus trying to be mischievous . . . not. We did soaked by sprinklers, though!



  
Tuesday, we watched devotional, saw "How to Train Your Dragon," and unexpectedly got tickets to a Paul McCartney concert!!! And then there was some of this last picture, if you know what I mean. 
We thought that'd be the last night we'd see each other for awhile, but fortunately AND unfortunately his mom was too sick, so he came back down Wednesday evening!!



 

I was way too tired, so we went to dinner with Ken and Julieann, saw their new apartment, watched Zorro, and went to Coldstone to celebrate National Ice Cream Day.

It was "de best."


Thank you, Jon.

3 comments:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

presh

Melonius said...

you mean KISS????!!!!
did you see our hands on the wall? they're by the bathroom and over in another corner.

the little mrs. said...

I didn't see them! I want to go find them now!!!
and.... you play picture games well. haha ;]