
Jane Marie Smith
Early this morning, Jane was found life deprived, drowning in her own homework on her floor. She is survived by only a few, last completed assignments that will be framed in her memory of what was known as her college life.
"She was born in Hong Kong and lived in Canada," said one brief acquaintance who had met Jane over Facebook and in person just the week before this tragedy.
Another friend was said to have questioned her serious lifestyles, seeing that her fun life was already being neglected by the overpowering schedule she was so dedicated to.
Her last wish was that funeral potatoes and green jello appeared at the lunch after her viewing and funeral.
Jane Marie's funeral will be held later this week.
Early this morning, Jane was found life deprived, drowning in her own homework on her floor. She is survived by only a few, last completed assignments that will be framed in her memory of what was known as her college life.
"She was born in Hong Kong and lived in Canada," said one brief acquaintance who had met Jane over Facebook and in person just the week before this tragedy.
Another friend was said to have questioned her serious lifestyles, seeing that her fun life was already being neglected by the overpowering schedule she was so dedicated to.
Her last wish was that funeral potatoes and green jello appeared at the lunch after her viewing and funeral.
Jane Marie's funeral will be held later this week.
5 comments:
I'm sure Ben & Sampo will be happy to have an excuse to eat funeral potatoes! HaHa! Life sure is a balancing act, isn't it! (That's why I'm always falling down and bumping into things!)
You are too silly, I still cant believe I havent seen you and need to get your number from Mal!!
You are too silly, I still cant believe I havent seen you and need to get your number from Mal!!
Jane-I love the bloggage! How did you get such a cute font? Please share your secret.
Love, your neighbor next door, Whitney
Post a Comment