Monday, November 17, 2008

ChaCha Answers Life Questions

Q: Which is the true church?
A: The "true church," eh? If I knew the answer to that one, I would OWN ChaCha already. Stay strong and keep searching! ChaChaCha!
A: It depends on who you're asking.
A: As a Buddhist, I suppose that I believe in a true Temple instead of a true Church! What about you? ChaCha for now!

Q: Which is the true religion?
A: TrueReligion Brand Jeans is an American premium clothing line, established in December of 2002 by husband and wife team.
A: True religion is not about possessing the truth. It is an invitation into a journey that leads one toward the mystery of God.
A: Of 19 major ggroupings in the world, subdivided into about 1000 distinct religions, the only true religion is in your heart.

Q: What is the air velocity of an African swallow?
A: There are 47 varieties of swallows found in Africa so I would need a type, minus a coconut of course!

Q: What is the key to happiness?
A: If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side. ChaCha will polish your day!

Q: Why does ChaCha sometimes give me dumb answers?
A: I'ms sorry that you've received some bad answers, but you get a different guide every time, I always give brilliant answers though!

Q: What is the purpose of life?
A: You just can't do a websearch for love, truth, or the existence of God. It takes soul searching. Be kind to others, and keep asking ChaCha!

Q: Where did I come from?
A: You were created when your father's sperm met your mother's egg. Approximately 40 weeks later you were born and the world did the ChaCha!

Q: Who does ChaCha ask when ChaCha has questions?
A: That is a mystery yet to be solved! We try to always know the answeres, or get you as close to the answer as we possibly can.

Q: I need a pick up line for my friend Jane
A: Hey Jane, can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas?

Q: Where is Bobby Fischer?
A: Bobby Fischer was a world famous chess champion who died this year in January.