Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving. The whole event was something to be grateful for.
I am grateful my family lives in Canada. Canadian Thanksgiving is in October while American Thanksgiving is in November. Originally, I was not going to be going home for Thanksgiving, but I was homesick enough that I was given permission to. The blessing is that, for once, tickets to Canada were cheaper than flights within the U.S. THAT was amazing. THANK GOODNESS! haha.
Well, I got to go home and spend time with some of the things I really love:
My family
My kitty
My friends
The public transit
Institute and YSA activities
My own bedroom
The piano
My house
and everything else.
I'm also grateful for Thanksgiving because I finally got a break from all this school work!!
Oh it is so helpful to get rejuvenated before diving into the last days of classes and final exams. (guuhhhh!)
Thanksgiving was great.
:]

No comments: