Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snow

These made this. (below)

Antarctic Snow

The Hull, MA ice storm several years back.


This is what we are getting right now... nothing... just a dusting! haha



Today, it snowed. Most of the girls on my floor have come from warmer climates where they've never seen snow...thye ran in my room to yell, "IT'S SNOWING!!!!" (this is just like a couple flakes, by the way) .. hah yeah, so they are excited, and it is nice to get some, but I'm definitely not the best person to announce that to since I've lived in Utah, Boston and Canada..............you could say I'm sick of snow. I am excited, though, but I'll want it gone in a week or so. :]





2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

oh no Jane, snow is the best even if you've lived with it all your life, the winter clothes for bundling are so much cuter then summer and boots that keep your feet warm make it feel like your walking on whipped cream! Anyways, next snow fall I'll get you and Mal to come over and we'll build a snowman with hot coco to be enjoyed afterwards!

little mrs w said...

haha aww okay that would be so much fun!! :D