Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just a Thought

Okay, so it might seem really Molly Mormonish, but I love listening to the Mormon Channel.
When I get the chance to sit at my desk at work, I'll listen to it while I do my work. I absolutely love it. I love listening to the nice music and talks and what not. I feel like I continue to learn more and strengthen my testimony for the day while I listen and feel the Spirit.

I've also been trying to listen to more music that invites the Spirit, and it's wonderful. It feels weird to just listen to EFY CDs all the time when I love listening to all kinds of music, but it starts and ends my day on a nice note. It helps me stay focused on what is most important to me.
And when I listen to other genres, I've been trying to find more ways to see how I can still get a good feeling from them.

This feels like such a random tangent, so sorry if it's boring to anyone.
I have been trying to stay more focused on the Spirit and the power in it's guidance while I've realized how much distraction there is in the world and how it explains why I can be so confused about things. I encourage everyone to focus on what is most important and to try and let distractions fall away. D&C 88:67-69 - somewhere in those verses.

2 comments:

Melonius said...

no you're not boring you're wonderful. and there's nothing wrong with being a little bit "molly" now and then.

the little mrs. said...

Haha :] Thanks Melanie