

I went to see Julia & Julie with my mom last night.
I think it was a great movie.
Maybe not memorable, but very good.
It made me pretty hungry by the end, though, so I advise eating some pastries during or after it.
I find it inspiring in ways, and as a counseling psychology student, very interesting and good and showing how we need to realize how much power lies within us, our independence, and agency. :]
I think it was a great movie.
Maybe not memorable, but very good.
It made me pretty hungry by the end, though, so I advise eating some pastries during or after it.
I find it inspiring in ways, and as a counseling psychology student, very interesting and good and showing how we need to realize how much power lies within us, our independence, and agency. :]

No comments:
Post a Comment