Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer Reading


This Summer I finished reading 3 books. I'm pretty proud of myself. Usually I don't read much outside of church or school. Anyway, I finished 3 :] And I'd recommend them.


1) Rivertown: Two Years on the Yangtze






- TONS of information so it can be a slooooww read, but I really enjoyed it because it was interesting learning more about China and traveling and all the hilarious stories.












2) Pride and Prejudice






- FINALLY! Haha I loved it just as much as I loved the movies. It was great as everyone has said. Jane is amazing.













3) 7 Habits of Highly Effective People






- Definitely a book I'd make a requirement for psychology students. It's absolutely smothered in psychology, so I liked it. It's the kind of people that helps you to get a better look at your life, but a lot of it seems basic, too.

No comments: