

Patience.
Lately I've been a little impatient and wondering why things are happening the way they are or what is going on. There are plenty of things in life I don't understand, but I know the answer is patience. It sure isn't easy. Patience takes a lot of faith, hope, and focus on continuing forward.
I was inspired to refer to "David After the Dentist" because there are times when I'm pretty sure I feel similar. I know things will all be okay and I can be happy, but I sure want to know why this is happening to me, if it's real life, and if it's going to be forever. Haha. Don't worry, I'm not seriously questioning these things as I said before - I know things will be fine, it is real life, and it won't be that long. Challenges are opportunities for learning and growth... and I sure need a lot of patience... and not patience in just being calm and passive, but patience in being actively faithful until this black cloud rolls over.
Lately I've been a little impatient and wondering why things are happening the way they are or what is going on. There are plenty of things in life I don't understand, but I know the answer is patience. It sure isn't easy. Patience takes a lot of faith, hope, and focus on continuing forward.
I was inspired to refer to "David After the Dentist" because there are times when I'm pretty sure I feel similar. I know things will all be okay and I can be happy, but I sure want to know why this is happening to me, if it's real life, and if it's going to be forever. Haha. Don't worry, I'm not seriously questioning these things as I said before - I know things will be fine, it is real life, and it won't be that long. Challenges are opportunities for learning and growth... and I sure need a lot of patience... and not patience in just being calm and passive, but patience in being actively faithful until this black cloud rolls over.
1 comment:
I'll just let you know Jane that you're definitely not the only one wondering that. You just put it in words much better than I could ever do.
Post a Comment