Sunday, December 20, 2009

The End .... of semester three!

I'm already back in Toronto.

This semester literally flew by so fast it was all a blur. Haha and I kind of feel like you could divide my semester into: The half I was dating someone, and the half that I wasn't. I think that made it go by even faster.

I felt like finals should have been midterms compared to how long Freshman year dragged on.

Anyway. It's done and I've got a two week break till I have to go through Winter 2010. Oh boy! It feels like I don't know what I'm doing until I'm thrown into it and keep going with the flow. Haha. I am excited for the new year's adventures whatever they may be.

This past semester has been awesome with classes. I feel like I've learned so much and have grown so much personally from life. I was telling Joelle and Meg a few days ago that I think I've grown to be more patient and calm. I don't think I've ever felt so much peace through the challenges that came. If I cried, it was never out of despair, sometimes I think I just had to tell myself to cry as another outlet for expression. I had more joy during this semester, it seems to me. There were doubts frustrations and challenges, but I feel so extremely blessed with how gracefully things seemed to flow. This is, of course, all credited to a most loving Heavenly Father.

Things weren't perfect the way I thought they'd be, but they were perfect the way they're supposed to be. :)

Well, I'm going to go make snowflakes with my younger (since he's taller now) brother :D

Merry Christmas from the Canadian Igloo, everyone!

No comments: