Tuesday, December 29, 2009
If you ever knew me just for one thing...
It would be the many many faces I make. I don't know if this is of the few years I had as an only child who had to entertain herself or if I just have too much time and am so conceited. It's probably something between the two. I prefer making faces sometimes because your picture will ALWAYS turn out great.
Anyway, I thought I'd make myself vulnerable to ridicule by sharing some of these ridiculous pictures I took while bored (in hopes to potentially share them). Hopefully some of them might make you chuckle, especially if you know you take these kinds of pictures, too. . . And I know you do!
I wish I could say these photos were useful for something like an art gallery....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
doug and i had a good chuckle
Post a Comment