Thursday, February 11, 2010

Things that will surely make you smile


... at least, these things always make me smile:

- listening to "Send Me on My Way" by Rusted Root (this song is in the movie "Matilda")


- baking cookies!!! (my favorite recipe: 2 eggs, 1/4 cup or more of oil, 1 package of Devil's Chocolate Cake Mix, 1 cup of white chocolate chips. mix it all together and then stick in the oven heated at 350F for 8-10 minutes)

- singing in the car with my friends... or not even in the car. (Personal faves: Honky Tonk Badonkadonk, Total Eclipse of the Heart, anything Disney, or a few from Queen)

- running into friends on campus - this requires the effort to walk around outside, or to even get outside. Haha.

- eating lunch with friends

- sitting alone or walking outside enjoying nature (especially the mountains and valleys in Utah!)

- going on dates with friends or funny boys

- dressing up to go out... and by dressing up, I mean like costume dressing up

- engrish.com or failblog.org ... or funny videos on youtube.

- and more :]

2 comments:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

totally love that song off of 'matilda' that is probably my favorite part of the whole movie. ha ha. I also love taking walks outside, especially in the summer and with my ipod in. Such a great therapy for me. I like you Jane I can tell we are going to be good friends :)

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

totally love that song off of 'matilda' that is probably my favorite part of the whole movie. ha ha. I also love taking walks outside, especially in the summer and with my ipod in. Such a great therapy for me. I like you Jane I can tell we are going to be good friends :)