Okay, so I found this photo while looking for something else on Google and it totally took me back to tenth grade. Like in any other state, my high school required that we take an exam in order to graduate. In tenth grade, it was the big deal.... all the previous years of taking the exam led to the day of taking it in tenth grade. Well, it really wasn't that huge of a deal. We were tested on math, english, and reading, I think. However, our class was also being given the physics part of the exam as an experiment so the state exam board could decide if they wanted to add it to the actual exam. The teacher encouraged us to do our best and not just fool around with the exam since it didn't matter, but after hours of the other tests, I don't know how many people actually tried. I did at first, but eventually I gave up. I still answered the questions, but I answered in Spanish and American Sign Language drawings like this picture.
Even though it wasn't in physics, I think the examiners still found a nerd.
No comments:
Post a Comment