Sunday, August 8, 2010

Crayons

My aunt asked me to post this story of how juvenile I can be despite my age.

During this past year of college, I was bored one evening while my roommate and friend were taking pictures of crayons for their photography class. I got this marvelous idea that I wanted to rename my crayons. It was fun in a really pathetic kind of way, but now I get excited to use my crayons when I use colors like these!

AC040966l.jpg (400×327) Mold (Green)
 Beaver (Brown)
 Blood (Red)
 Plum (Blue Violet)
 Grass (Yellow Green)
 Not Lime (Yellow)
Raspberry (Red Violet)
 Carrot Top (Orange)
 Power Outage (Black)
 Lips (Carnation Pink)
 Deep Sea (Blue Green)
 Barney (Violet/Purple)
 Clementine (Yellow Orange)
 Cute Guy's Eyes (Blue)
 Bad Tan (Red Orange)


AND THE BEST....
  Pigeon Poop (White)

1 comment:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Pigeon poop. ba ha ha! So there is this question. What color crayon would you use. I like to say white because no one uses you :)