Friday, August 27, 2010

How To Be Good

I've been cleaning out my boxes in storage and found an old list of goals from 4th grade. It's not hilarious, but it's funny to think that I felt the need to set goals to do ordinary day things. I wonder how much I struggled.

  • Obey Parents
  • Be kind to others
  • Follow rules
  • Don't choose to do bad or mean things
  • Help at home
  • Be kind to siblings
  • try not to Don't fight with others
  • Obey your teachers
  • Only eat candy on Sundays
  • Pray everyday
  • Read scriptures
  • Go to church
  • Brush teeth
  • Wash your hands
  • Read a book each day
  • Do chores
  • Read good books
  • Watch good movies that are "pg" or "g"
  • You can watch "pg13" movies when your 13 years old
  • Make your bed
  • Keep your desk clean
  • Keep your whole room clean
  • Put your dishes in the dish washer
  • Pick up after yourself
  • Do your laundry
  • Take a shower/bath every day or every other day
  • Go to family prayer
  • Go to school everyday
  • Be happy, kind, loving, and caring
  • Wear clean clothes each day
  • Ask a question everyday at school
  • Don't yell or scream
  • Don't taddle tell
  • If your at a friends house be sure to be home before 5:00 O'clock

No comments: