Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My first diary

I've been looking through my storage boxes at home, and I have got my first diary. I think it's fun to reread sometimes, and I thought it might be amusing to see what I was like as a kid and how I haven't changed. Haha. 

9-9-97
I Live on (illegible address written because I'd change it each time I moved). I Like my home it is very nice hose too. I Love School and it is fun. I Like math it is fun too it is very fun. Today at school it rained and it Was fun at school. 


1-16-98 (like how I spell things in some of these entries - must have been part of my Utahn accent)
I found a Box in the trash inside the Box I found some two later's in the Box and that's all for now By oh and the Box and the later's are in my room on my Bed so By.

2-24-98
On Sunday I got electrocuted (written by my mother) on my ring finger and it hort kind of but I didn't cry.

3-24-98
Today at night time I made my first beste modle ever and it is a moder home and the bedroom is downstares and the liveing room is up staeres. (This was all made with my legos).

8-4-98
On July 28 I got Baptized and confirmed on that day and my little sistter wanted to jump in the water with me and my DaD thats all so long by. (I love that this is all I wrote about the event... that's all that was important to me at the time).

Oct. 7, 1998 (This entry makes me sound somewhat of an ADD writer..... and the queen of run-on sentences)
Dear diary I had already had my birthday and now I'am 8 years old and my mom got merread and and now living in Boston but we don't realy live in Boston we live outside Boston in Medfeild and I wrote to my little sister mary and she wrote to my and shes going to be three on Oct. 21 but she two years old right now and she in pericschool too and I'am in 3rd grade and I have three friend in my naborhood and thir names are tommy karn and one little girl nekst door to me and I don't no how to spell her name and I don't know how old she is I think karn and tommy are 8 years old and there in 3rd grade too like me and I just say to scwirles (saw two squirrels) on a tree by my window and I just saw an other one and we are going to move in to a other house but we'll still live in Medfeild.

Oct. 25, 1998
Dear Diary today is sunday I went to church and we had a program and ti was hot and my stumuck started to hurt and ti felt like I was sick and before last week my famaliy went to see Gordon B. Heckley on firday and on tuseday my class went to Cape Cod by boston and we saw the Mayflower two and we got to go on the Mayflower two and then we saw a realy old rock. (that's my favorite entry "we saw a realy old rock" - Plymouth Rock. Oh, and the font changed because I finally started writing in cursive).

No comments: