There are multiple reasons as to why I'm definitely feeling better, but some I wanted to show a little gratitude for.
One, someone left me an unsigned card with a plate of delicious muffins. This really made me smile, so I want to say thank you for who ever left me these :)

Two, I got a letter from Elder Willoughby! Getting letters from missionaries is awesome. Period. There was even a picture, which is even better.
Three, Dan Nabrotzky (friend from Canada who recently got off his mission) called me since he is visiting and said he'd stop by to see me!! Most of my friends who visit say they will and don't, soooooo this is great! Plus, I said I'd make him a birthday cake when he went into the MTC as I was starting my first year at BYU, but that didn't happen, so I'm glad I can see him now and kind of redeem myself. Haha.
Anyway, thanks to those who've answered prayers and given me more of a reason to smile today.
No comments:
Post a Comment