Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Angels

Today has definitely been better than last week despite there being no change in the work load I still have.
There are multiple reasons as to why I'm definitely feeling better, but some I wanted to show a little gratitude for.

One, someone left me an unsigned card with a plate of delicious muffins. This really made me smile, so I want to say thank you for who ever left me these :)

Two, I got a letter from Elder Willoughby! Getting letters from missionaries is awesome. Period. There was even a picture, which is even better.

Three, Dan Nabrotzky (friend from Canada who recently got off his mission) called me since he is visiting, which is awesome! I said I'd make him a birthday cake when he went into the MTC as I was starting my first year at BYU, but that didn't happen, so I'm glad if I can see him now and kind of redeem myself. Haha.


Anyway, thanks to those who've answered prayers and given me more of a reason to smile today.

No comments: