Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My First Cell Phone


Brody and Mallory.... two of my closest friends :]
THIS... will be, is, and now was my first cell phone. . . yes, it was names Wrilee*Jean.

THIS phone.. I got when I first moved to Canada....could it be anymore anti-patriotic of my home country? Haha... I stuck a star on the back to try and make it more American... Oh yes... my ring tone was "The Star-Spangled Banner" sung by the one and only Whitney Houston. I really stood out in some places. haha.

THIS lasted a good... and bad two years. Within it, are stories that texts hold. Stories of the friends I had....the ups and the total downs. That's amazing, this piece of crappy plastic and technology has strings that hold parts of my life here in Canada: favorite songs, my piano recordings, songs I wrote, who my friends were, who I talked to the most, etc.

THIS phone.... saved my life and helped direct it. It delivered the biggest smiles...and tragedies as well.

I loved THIS when I first got it...and am now looking forward to a better one.

THIS was my first phone. Pre-Paid. Virgin Mobile. Nokia.

RIP

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Ahhh Jane, on to bigger and better huh? At least your dead phone doesn't look TOO ancient.

You must be leaving VERY soon - are you crazy excited??

little mrs w said...

hahahah oh definitely!
oh goodness. I am very excited.

Crystal said...

I found your blog! Wahoo! I miss you Jane, are we going to hang out in Provo?

little mrs w said...

hahaha YESSSSSS that's not even a question.